WHO IS THE OLDEST PERSON YOU KNOW?
My daughter just asked me this question and I had to think about it for a minute. She also clarified, "A living person that you actually KNOW, not that you just know OF."
- •My Great Uncle Chester (maternal grandfather's brother) is 99.I haven't seen him since I was a kid, but Chet is still kickin' it somewhere in Florida.
- •My husbands Nana is 85She's cool as hell and loves to read, play bingo and hang out with friends and fam. I love her.Suggested by @shanaz
- •My granddad turned 94 in SeptemberHis thoughts: 1) it's the oldest he's ever been 2) getting old is not the business 3) he's shooting for 100Suggested by @supercommonname
- •My friend's Grandpa, 100 years old.All the grandkids and great grandkids know him as "Grandpa Grr" because of his bristly nature. For his 100th birthday last month they threw a huge party in his backyard with friends and the entire extended family coming in from all over the country. He fell asleep 1 hour in (at 1:00 in the afternoon) and said he got the idea and wanted to keep napping.Suggested by @abbinka
- •My Great Aunt Rollie, 96She still drives, lives in the house her and her sister owned, and goes shopping.Suggested by @evak
- •My great grandma, Daisy, who is 99 and 10 months. (She's excited for 100)!Suggested by @bware427
- •My husband's Grandpa Francis. He'll be 97 in December and is a WWII vet!Suggested by @Mbates11