YOU KNOW NOTHING, JOHN SNOW!
- •"Well, I basically invented the discipline of epidemiology and ushered in modern Public Health by figuring out that contaminated water was causing London's cholera outbreaks in 1854. When I convinced officials to remove the Broad Street pump handle, there were no new cases. Voila!"
- •"It would be years before Robert Koch discovered the bacterium that's responsible for cholera, but my ideas and approach were kind of ground-breaking."
- •Oh, wait...
- •You're J-O-H-N Snow. Not J-O-N Snow!
- •Sorry. My mistake with the spelling and everything.
- •"It's okay."
- •Thanks for being so cool about this, John Snow. I'm sorry I yelled at you. And thanks for your good work with the cholera stuff.