THINGS PEOPLE SAY WHEN I TELL THEM I'M ITALIAN
Because people really know how to make me feel like a (resident) alien 🇮🇹
- •Wait what?
- •Like your family lives in Italy?
- •Oh yeah me too, my family came from (enter unknown small Italian village NO ONE else has heard of)! 😑
- •But you don't have any accent?
- •How do you know English so well?
- •Where in Italy? (👈 right question)
- •OMG say something in Italian!? 😶
- •Like you grew up there??
- •OMG I LOVE ITALY!
- •(Question in some sort of pigeon Italian/study abroad inside joke I don't understand)
- •Oh, Italia! (With Family Guy style Italian accent)
- •That makes so much sense.