Questions single people in their 30's are tired of being asked
- 1.Are you seeing anybody?Not to be a smart ass, but technically I see a lot of people everyday.
- 2.How is someone like you single?I'll take that as a backwards ass compliment, but is being single now considered a preexisting medical condition?
- 3.When are you going to settle down?Never, I have no interest in settling down, ever. And I hope whatever man comes in my life doesn't want to settle either.
- 4.What ever happened to what's his name?I'm not sure, but if you're referring to him as "what's his name" he obviously didn't make a lasting impression on either of us.
- 5.What are you looking for?If this is your attempt at setting me up, don't. I don't know what I am looking for, all I know is I will know when I find it.
- 6.Don't you want children?This is a double whammy. Someday, if it's in the cards I would like to procreate. But hey, thanks for the reminder that I'm riding the short bus when it comes to maternal living.