Already on li.st? Open in app.
The inevitable process of dealing with Composition I students.
- 1.Bring up instructions on e-learning platform. Tell students where it can be found.
- 2.Provide basic overview. End up going over assignment step-by-step.
- 3.State due date clearly.
To whichever god, gypsy, human being, animal I've pissed off, I'm sorry.
- •Wednesday: dogs (and by proximity I) were sprayed by skunk; got inside the house, deep-level clean ensues.
- •Thursday: one daughter spills hot soup all over herself.
- •Friday: husband comes home sick.
I'm tapping out at 8. There are way too many books to count; if I haven't reread it yet, it's just a matter of time. Also, including series as one submission.
- •At least once a year, every year for the past 12 years.
- •At least once a year, every year for the past 19 years.
- •Makes me feel empowered.
Seems like a good idea for a first list.