A day at work.
- •I can't believe I double clicked!Computer locks up.
- •Did you clear the cache?I did that already!
- •You are using the wrong browser.This is the browser specific to the application. Don't you know that?
- •It is the network not the application.Aka the Ethernet connection is slow.
- •It must be the wifi bandwidth.I thought the Ethernet connection was slow?
- •Did you restart?Duh.
- •We need to re-image your CPU.Why does it have a complex?
- •The application is on a virtual machine? If it is virtual does it really exist?Where do I work? The Starship Enterprise?
- •The virtual desktop has a link to the virtual server the application is sitting on.Is everything virtual?
- •Your CPU doesn't have enough RAM.What about the virtual thing?
- •The network must be down.Is the network virtual?
- •The Network Team: If the application was on a server we could help you but the application is sitting on a virtual machine.Again with the virtual.
- •Me: Who maintains the virtual machine?I ask trying not to cry. Reference my Things You Can Cure With A Donut.
- •Network Team: the application sits on a host.
- •Who maintains the host?Reference the above.
- •IT: the Network Team.Someone bring me a donut!!!!