Movies I Watch When I Am Sick
In our family we have sick movies. The movies can be utilized as I have the flu and I want to lay on the couch and die movies. Sick of work movies (to include favorite adult beverage). Even, I need cave time movies like my husband is breathing and it is totally jumping on the last nerve God created just for him movies.
- •Pride and Prejudice.Everyone has their opinion but I like the Mr. Darcy walking through a misty field movie. Oh and the fact that the writers used the word incandescently. I try to fit it into sentences but it is so hard to do.
- •Pretty WomenHooker makes good. Inspiring.
- •ArthurYes... The new one. Helen Mirren as Hobson. Done and done!
- •Zero Dark 30Here is where it gets twisted. For some weird reason I love this movie. A woman finds Bin Laden. Oh the irony!
- •Blue CrushHawaii, surfing, awesome bikini body, nobody is eaten by a shark and girl power. There is a teenager living in my 50 year old brain.
- •Any of the Bourne moviesI wish I could be Jason Bourne all the time.
- •Guardians of The GalaxySoundtrack is awesome and singing along while you are tripping on NyQuil just makes it better.
- •Tristan and IsoldeDon't judge. This is my sick movie list.
- •John WickIt has guns and shooting. It can be very cathartic when you know your significant other is breathing.
- •Twilight.No comment.
- •BattleshipIt is so bad but I just like it. No reason. It has aliens.
- •Easy APocket full of sunshine.
- •DeadpoolNew favorite superhero movie. A superhero movie made for grownups.
- •Almost FamousMiss Pennylane. Seats and tray tables in the upright position.
- •Across The UniverseThe Beatles. Mic drop...
- •P.S. I Love You.Oh, a good cry works wonders.