Why I Love Barbies part 1. My husband said I should add "sub section a"
I know, I know... Barbies do not reflect the the true shape of women and are poor role model for a young girl's body image. I can't help it. I grew up with Barbie and I just loved her clothes. To me Barbie was lovely.
- •I collect Silkstone Barbies. They are a harder plastic throwback Barbie and the clothes are of course, gorgeous.Dior anyone?
- •I really love Barbies in suits. Maybe because I feel like I could really wear the suit. I would rock this one at work.I would love just showing up to a meeting wearing this. Who wouldn't want a fur lapeled jacket?
- •I am a very busy and important. I need a total power suit!I am not important but I would feel like it in my power suit!
- •This just works. The fantastic thing is that this particular Barbie actually has "foundation garments". Fantastic!Mad Men. Mic drop....
- •My favorite Silkstone Barbie. I would wear this for my shopping excursion to the fashion houses in France.I just want to wear the fascinator.
- •Muffy Roberts aka: Barbara Millicent Roberts. The brain child of Ruth Handler as a result of watching her daughter pretend to do activities like her mom.Yes, I will put on my afternoon suit to play bridge at the club.
- •I love my jeans, sweatpants, tshirts and tennis shoes but I would just love to have a reason to just wear an afternoon suit.Maybe for my dream cruise?
- •Not a Silkstone Barbie but I love this suit. I really love the hat with the veil. Springtime in Tokyo. This would be my travel suit.I will wear this when I visit my son in DC during the Cherry Blossom festival.
- •Again not a Silkie but this is the suit I would wear when I am traveling on the train.Where am I going? Who knows but I will look fabulous traveling on a train to somewhere.