BEST LOOKS FROM THE SPRING/SUMMER 2016 RUNWAY SHOWS
It hurts me more than it hurts you that there is no Vuitton on this list, trust.
- 1.GucciI'm so here for this new era of Gucci. Every look was fucking great but this formal tracksuit is pretty IT for me.
- 2.Marques'AlmeidaTheir denim shit still owns my heart, but this weirdo sporty interpretation of McQueen's shipwreck dress is exactly the kind of inspirations/investigations I'm here for.
- 3.Alexander WangI am not a Wang fan and even now, having picked this look, I can't quite believe myself but I love those weirdo double shorts and that mesh tshirt like so what who cares the heart wants what it wants.
- 4.CelineIf there was ever a time to spend half a year's rent on a coat, this would be it.
- 5.Miu MiuThis is what I imagine "Corporate Laia" would wear. Now I just need someone to come up with a Nuclear Wintour-type nickname for me.
- 6.J.W. AndersonI loved the tiny bras in this collection but seeing as how I would never step outside wearing a bra as a top, this sweater will do nicely.
- 7.Jil SanderIT ME.
- 8.Proenza SchoulerThe new naked dress.
- 9.These Prada shoes.Always the Prada shoes.