BEST LOOKS FROM THE SPRING/SUMMER 2016 RUNWAY SHOWS
It hurts me more than it hurts you that there is no Vuitton on this list, trust.
- •GucciI'm so here for this new era of Gucci. Every look was fucking great but this formal tracksuit is pretty IT for me.
- •Marques'AlmeidaTheir denim shit still owns my heart, but this weirdo sporty interpretation of McQueen's shipwreck dress is exactly the kind of inspirations/investigations I'm here for.
- •Alexander WangI am not a Wang fan and even now, having picked this look, I can't quite believe myself but I love those weirdo double shorts and that mesh tshirt like so what who cares the heart wants what it wants.
- •CelineIf there was ever a time to spend half a year's rent on a coat, this would be it.
- •Miu MiuThis is what I imagine "Corporate Laia" would wear. Now I just need someone to come up with a Nuclear Wintour-type nickname for me.
- •J.W. AndersonI loved the tiny bras in this collection but seeing as how I would never step outside wearing a bra as a top, this sweater will do nicely.
- •Jil SanderIT ME.
- •Proenza SchoulerThe new naked dress.
- •These Prada shoes.Always the Prada shoes.