Times I Thought My Cat Was Dead but She's Not So It's Okay
Tilly the Cat goes on a hunger strike & pees all over the house every time we try to put her on diet food OR reduce the amount of food in her bowl. She lives a good life and we love her very much.
- •My cat just can't.
- •TIME OUTWalking down the hall just became too difficult! Time for a break.
- •Kitchen floor?Found a dishrag, passed out on dishrag.
- •This is just the closest she can come to curling up these days due to the amount of stomach fat she has built up
- •Floors... They're everywhere!
- •I love my cat!
- •Sunbath in the kitchen... I've fallen and I can't get up... Same thing right?!
- •Yes, still alive.
- •Nope, not dead, she just actually likes cuddling!(This is a selfie.)
- •Actually here I just thought she was a very large furry potato but nope still my cat.
- •Just taking a nap before she attempts going down the stairs.
- •Okay but largeAhhhhh
- •Belly up