MOST RIDICULOUS THINGS I HAD TO DO AS A PA ++
It was definitely an interesting start to my career...
- •Babysit butterfliesI accidentally killed a few. Whoops.
- •Track down 75 pumpkins in JulyTHEY DONT EXIST!!!! Is it really necessary to film a Halloween episode in the summer??? I did find amazing fake pumpkins called funkins.
- •Get dragged behind an ATV on a sled on the grassSomeone thought this would be a fun date activity for teens
- •Swing from a fire hose (aka hold on for dear life) turned up at full blast that was being suspended in the air by a forkliftThis was actually SO MUCH FUN!
- •Scout a house in the Hollywood Hills that was a full blown castleDiscovered this is where many porns happen
- •Discover my inner PicassoWhy pay someone to set dress an art studio when I can create masterpieces! (FYI: I'm not a good artist)
- •Type notes sitting next to 5 catsThis is actually how I discovered my new found allergy to the furry friend. Meow.