STEP OFF JUNE CLEAVER
Sometimes I amaze myself. Recent parenting highlights.
- •Banana Muffins at 6:30am.
- •Then I whipped up a sugar / coconut oil body scrub.Look at the little wooden spoon. I'm dying.
- •Shaved legs with said scrub.
- •Ribs for Husband. He loves when I make him meat.
- •Little man told me he was "bored"...which is basically worse than saying motherfucker in my book. Since he was "bored" with his toys, we decided to do a room clean out and he filled 3 garbage bags of toys for the local Dominican Sisters thrift store. He felt like a boss.
- •Pre-ordered the new Harry Potter script that's not a book - whatever - for my potter obsessed daughter. I hope the book store does a midnight line up sort of thing.
- •I spent a good hour coloring with my kids and banged out this Han Solo.