THINGS STOLEN FROM ME IN NYC
- •CinderblocksYes. Cinderblocks. But to be fair, we may have stolen them in the first place.
- •A strollerThis really offended me. Who steals a stroller? You're stealing from a baby for fucks sake!
- •Change from my carBroke the window and stole the change. Left the car seat. Again, stealing from a BABY!
- •$60 from my back pocket dancing at Bob Bar on Eldridge.Fairly certain the hottie I was dancing with stole it.
- •Beer from the fridgeThis happened a lot.
- •My fake id.My fake id name was Starr with two R's. I didn't realize how pretentious I was back then.
- •My neighborhood.Ultimately, we left Brooklyn. My husband's jeans weren't tight enough and I didn't look good in bangs. Plus, I met a baby named Atomic and I knew our stint was done. RIP Greenpoint.