WHEN I'VE REACHED A STATE OF BLISS
- •The Gospel Tent @ Jazzfest.This is the holy grail of bliss.
- •3 night ago, dancing for 4 hours at a benefit for Pulse nightclub employees.Lots of love.
- •Doing yoga for 45 days straight at Sivananda Yoga on West 24th in Chelsea.
- •Taking my 3 month old son to chant with Krishna Das.We were doubly blissed out. One of my more hippy moments.
- •Making percolated coffee at sunrise camping at a place called Little Pond in the Catskills.Me drinking said coffee.
- •Sweat lodge on the bay. Trippy.
- •Going to see my friends' band night after night after night until the band finally splits. Screaming, dancing and sweating until you have to run outside for fresh air.
- •Wearing zebra print pants in New Orleans.Was a good foundation for debauchery.
- •Being silly with my family.Here we are on Halloween.