Favorite Sisters (Not Ranked)
Franny loves you all equally.
- 1.WilliamsBad-ass on the court and off. Great female role models who trounce the blonde-haired, blue-eyed stick figure definition of beauty. I'd vote for a Venus/Serena ticket in '16.
- 2.de Havilland/FontaineAin't no grudge like a de Havilland/Fontaine grudge. #respect
- 3.BronteEmily, Charlotte, and Zeppo. I mean, Anne.
- 4.BoleynAnn takes Mary's leavings, bringing about more than 100 years of Catholic/Protestant violence, and gets beheaded after giving birth to one of the most bad-ass female leaders ever. Beat that, Britney and Jamie Lynn!
- 5.SledgeThey've just begun to get their share of the world's delights!
- 6.WilsonWhat do Nancy and Ann do when everybody's insane? Go crazy on you. That's what.
- 7.AndrewsPatty, Maxine, and LaVerne's velvety smooth 3-part harmony popularized the rum and Coke and kept the USO hopping in WWII.
- 8.Kappa Kappa TauHappy Channeloween!
- 9.CoddMy biological sisters: Maria, Monica, Elizabeth, and Evelyn. And Corrie, my sister from another mister. I'm contractually obligated to give them a shout-out at every opportunity.
- 10.School Sisters of Notre DameFormer principals of St. Mary's School, Bethel, CT: Sr. Anne and Sr. Alberta. Both dedicated educators and great lovers of life (albeit Red Sox fans).