FAST AND FURIOUS MOVIES RANKED FROM BEST TO WORST VIN DIESEL DIALOGUE
Based on Vin Diesel dialogue on IMDB bc it's been years since I watched most of these babies. Thank you for the V specific request @snark 🙃🙃
- 1.The Fast and the Furious (2001)This one is hands down the winner. "I had Jesse run a little background check on you, Mr. Brian Earl Spilner. He can find anything on the web, anything about anyone." Remember the Internet in 2001? "You can have any brew you want...as long as it's Corona." "You're gonna need more than that crotch rocket." "What'd you put on that sandwich?"
- 2.Fast Five (2011)"And your mistake? Thinking you're in America. You're a long way from home. This is Brazil!" I would take geography lessons from Dominic Toretto tbh
- 3.Fast & Furious (2009)"I'm a boy who appreciates a good body, regardless of the make." Same, Dom. Same.
- 4.Fast & Furious 6 (2013)Letty Ortiz: "You've got some serious balls man." Dominic Toretto: "I've been told." LMAO
- 5.Furious 7 (2015)"This time it ain't just about being fast." YEAH 'CAUSE IT'S ABOUT BEING FURIOUS
- 6.The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift (2006)Arguably the worst in the series. And Vin only makes a cameo. "I've got nothin but time." BORING.
- 7.2 Fast 2 Furious (2003)No Vin in this one. Disqualified? Paul Walker: "Pockets ain't empty, cuz."