IN LIKE W/ U: A PLAYLIST 💕
This is a playlist for when you're in LIKE like wit someone 😘 Here's the Spotify playlist https://open.spotify.com/user/123299633/playlist/7wyIScZrBSdW20GkmWFzgi and I also included YouTube links in case you don't have Spotify. Hope you enjoy ☺️ I'm obsessed with making themed playlists sorry
- •I'm Tongue-Tied – The Magnetic Fields http://youtu.be/UmgRoGbY3CIStephin Merritt gets it. "I'm tongue tied and useless. I'm weak-kneed and brainless and then I mumble some jumble, you kiss me, I'm history. I'm tongue-tied and useless again."
- •Sing to Me (feat. Karen O) – Walter Martin http://youtu.be/H5yQkVJ2-g4This song is actually perfect. "I like all of you. I'd like to roll up in a ball of you. I'd like to breach the castle wall of you. And sing a concert in the hall of you."
- •Simple Life – The Weepies http://youtu.be/4VyqMWV8tUQ"I dreamed you first, but not so real, and everyday since I've found you, such moments we steal."
- •I Got Lost – Jeffrey Lewis http://youtu.be/Cmf5yyVMGuAThere's something so sweet and simple about this one. "I got lost same time as you."
- •Wake Me – Bleachers http://youtu.be/oJHxk-P3q8wJack 💖 "Right from the start, I knew you'd set a fire in me. And I'd rather be sad with you than anywhere away from you."
- •You Ain't Alone – Alabama Shakes http://youtu.be/YwF4lwP7__sUgh I love her SOMUCH. "Are you scared to tell somebody how you feel about somebody? Are you scared what somebody's gon' think? Or are you scared to wear your heart out on your sleeve? Are you scared of me?"
- •This Year – The Mountain Goats http://youtu.be/eetIgGXH6DAThere's a little bit of a young love story here, but I just feel like the resilience in this song is perf for the feeling of LIKE liking ur crush, ok. "I am gonna make it through this year if it kills me."
- •Do You Want to Know a Secret? – The Beatles http://youtu.be/G7UbCMnHCTsIt's rly hard to pick just one, but I think early Beatles are best for blooming like ❤️
- •Can't Help Falling in Love – Ingrid Michaelson http://youtu.be/5sQeQC4hT10I know there are a lot of good covers of this song, but Ingrid's was the first I ever fell in love with. Y'all know the words 😍
- •Won't You Come Over – Devendra Banhart http://youtu.be/jufwZSrlDG0For u and ur mess of a crush that u totes want to bang. "I used to live alone, but I found you. So certain I'm yours to take. Now I can't wait for all the mistakes we've yet to make."
- •I Went to the Store One Day – Father John Misty http://youtu.be/onJjd1I1o_UA song about a missed connection and what your life together might've been, if only you'd said hello. "We met in a parking lot. I was buying coffee and cigarettes, firewood and bad wine long since gone. But I'm still drunk and hot, wide awake, and breathing hard."
- •The Way I Feel Inside – The Zombies http://youtu.be/JAZN3-g3F4IThis song gives me all kinds of feelings. "Should I try to hide the way I feel inside my heart for you? Would you say that you would try to love me, too? In your mind, could you ever be really close to me?"