just millennial things~
- •checking the temperature outside using snapchat
- •having to answer questions about months old slang from your parents"Kim, why is 'Netflix and chill' a joke?"
- •laughing without joy at memes that are so far removed from the source that there is no context
- •sharing memes about existential dread/death/mental health issuesmorbid yet somehow comforting
- •having three separate conversations with the same person on different mediumsmost commonly for me: iMessage, fb chat, snapchat
- •balancing crushing anxiety about your future with the pressures put on you by the adult figures in your life to perform expertly and get ahead of peers
- •being so GODDAMN TIRED of reading think pieces about "hookup culture." we get it, stop shaming people who make different sexual decisions than you.bye