KAZOO INTERLUDES ONLY PLS
My internet persona was kimmykazoo for like eight years and I am emotionally attached to kazoos. Recently realized I've been listening to a ton of songs that feature kazoo solos. HERE THEY ARE.
- •It Hurts - Bad Bad HatsThey are so FUN
- •Holy Cannoli - Walter Mitty and His Makeshift OrchestraHoly fuckannoli 🎶
- •American Tune - AJJNot my fave of theirs, but it's a good'un. Also see: Kazoo Sonata in Cmaj
- •Crying at the Wawa (feat. Mal Blum) - Chris GethardRelate to this song 2 much
- •Johnny Get Angry - Joanie SummersThese lyrics are upsetting...but that KAZOO
- •Happy Boy - The Beat FarmersI found this while searching the Internet for kazoo songs and tbh this is the best kazoo playing I've ever heard?!
- •Lovely Rita - The BeatlesThere's no interlude here, but the kazoo is used intermittently, maybe. The Internet said it might be wax paper, but like a kazoo is just glorified wax paper. I know it's a stretch, I KNOW
- •Here's the playlist
- •HELP ME DISCOVER MORE KAZOO
- •I mean this isn't really a song, but it's a creepy children's' show centered around kazoos!Suggested by @kellyk
- •Listen to D Bag Rag by The Avett Brothers. Every time they play it they throw their kazoos into the audienceSuggested by @audreypalumbo
- •Pink Floyd - Corporal CleggSuggested by @MatthewAlmont