MASTER OF NONE SEASON 2 EPISODES, RANKED
Just finished my binge. If you haven't watched it yet GET ON IT, Y'ALL I'M CRYING
- •Door #3 (ep. 7)I can't even find a gif from this episode. Helped move it along, but nothing great.
- •First Date (ep. 4)Great episode, just not up to par with the others.
- •The Dinner Party (ep. 5)John Legend? Beginning of #devcesca
- •Religion (ep. 3)As someone raised religious, this one's relatable.
- •Le Nozze (ep. 2)Probably the most beautiful episode.
- •The Thief (ep. 1)Loved the Italy shots. This really got me hooked back into the show.
- •Buona Notte (ep. 10)All I want is a gif of this scene. The lighting is SO PERFECT. Definitely more gorgeous cinematography, but it begs the question...is every season going to be Dev falling for another white girl?
- •New York, I Love You (ep. 6)Beautiful stories of minorities, seamless transitions between, and an amazing soundtrack.
- •Thanksgiving (ep. 8)I fucking love this episode.
- •Amarsi Un Po (ep. 9)I cried. A lot. Okay, I sobbed on my couch. When's the next season??