MY FIRST KISS 👄
Inspired by @ListPrompts
- •was not important
- •was not special
- •did not change my life in any major way
- •was actually not a very good experience, but I am now completely unaffected by it.
- •Everyone has different experiences and you can't judge your own experiences against anyone else's.Even though you want to. Even though it's easy to do!
- •Your first kiss is probably not going to be/probably wasn't like the movies. And that is OKAY. In fact, it's better, because movies aren't real and you are.
- •My point is this: I've learned a lot since I was 14 and an 18 y/o boy kissed me secretly in the hallway of my high school. I know now that that was wrong, that he took advantage of me, that I deserved to be treated with respect.
- •And whatever your first kiss was like or will be like and whenever it happened or will happen, it isn't as big of a deal as you think it is.
- •You're important and valid and I love you no matter who has or hasn't kissed you.