THE BEST ALBUMS EVER MADE, A LIST BY KANYE WEST 👥
Disclaimer: I am one of the biggest Ye fans ever, so this is all in jest, you see? Also when I saw him live he went on a 20 minute rant about his artistic integrity, so I'd like to think this is a bit accurate. Inspired by the genius @ChrisK 💃
- •The College DropoutGreatest debut album of all time. Ask Rolling Stone. Oh and I produced the whole thing 💁
- •Late RegistrationIf you don't like this one...bitch, is you smokin reefer? The kid is growing up. Listen to these bars, man.
- •GraduationThis is introspective hip hop right here. A third Grammy for this one?? Makes sense. This is when I realized that I was a CHAMPION
- •808s and HeartbreakThis is deep. You ain't never heard autotune used like this. I pour my SOUL out there and you guys are doing what? Copying me to this day? Tell everybody THAT you know.
- •My Beautiful Dark Twisted FantasyPlatinum, baby. The start of GOOD Fridays. Best record of 2010. Another Grammy. Y'all listening yet?
- •Watch the ThroneYo these BEATS. Damn, Yeezy and HOV, where the hell you been??
- •YeezusI don't care if you don't like this album. This wasn't an album for the masses. A select few understood this album–Yeezus is art, it's performance. Don't worry, my next album will be much more accessible. But if you like Yeezus...you're true fam.
- •So Help Me God–I mean SWISH. Shit, no, WAVESY'all won't be able to handle this album. This isn't album of the year. This is album of the LIFE.....maybe I should call it Kimoji? Whatever YOU GUYS ARE GONNA FLIP WHEN YOU HEAR THIS SHIT.......maybe I couldn't be skinny and tall but I'll settle for being the greatest artist of all time as a consolation 👀