TODAY IS A BIG DAY
- •So I went down to Baltimore this afternoon. First I stopped by my school to schedule an appointment at the career center.
- •My mom doesn't think I have any clue what I'm doing in regards to finding a job. (She's right.) That's why she encouraged me to make the appointment.
- •Then I drove over to the publishing house where I used to intern to see my old boss.
- •I had emailed him to ask if he could give me some advice on how to break into publishing. He always really liked me and I knew he'd tell me bluntly what I had to do.
- •I thought MAYBE he'd offer to give me some projects to work on for a little bit of side cash.
- •Instead, he offered me a full-time job, which, until a couple of weeks ago, he could not do.
- •Bottom line: I HAVE A JOB. IN PUBLISHING. 🎉🎉🎉🎉
- •On top of that, look what just happened?!?!
- •Thanks B.J. ☺️💕