WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE LYRIC ABOUT (WERE)WOLVES?
Please add! V interested. Mine are as follows.
- •I'm aware I'm a wolf as soon as the moon hits.Kanye West, Black Skinhead
- •You're a werewolf and I'm a full moon and all your very worst enemies will be gone soon.The Front Bottoms, Be Nice to Me
- •Our mother has been absent ever since we founded Rome, but there's gonna be a party when the wolves come home.The Mountain Goats, Up the WolvesSuggested by @jessacosta
- •A man who's pure of heart and says his prayers by night may still become a wolf when the autumn moon is brightHowl -- Florence + The MachineSuggested by @jb_piper
- •My sister's friend thought that the lyric in Pompeii- Bastille was "the wolves kept tumbling down in the city that we love"Hilarious imagery and I can't unhear itSuggested by @tatertotfreak
- •Oh be still my heart, escaping in your cherry red car, big bad wolf come on and eat me up up upBig Bad Wolf / Lana Del ReySuggested by @okayerin
- •If you love me let me go back to that boring Tokyo, where the demons from my past leave me in peace. I'll be at a meeting every night, the grass will be greener on the other side, and the vampires and wolves won't sink their teeth.Tokyo / The WombatsSuggested by @okayerin
- •"I saw a werewolf drinking a piña colada at Trader Vic's. His hair was perfect." Werewolves of London by Warren Zevon.The best werewolf lyric every written end of story.Suggested by @beatlesmccuen
- •'when the moon is round and full gonna teach you tricks that'll blow your mongrel mind''wolf like me' by tv on the radio- love the lyrics to this entire song 👌🏻Suggested by @aprylhm
- •Ooh ooh ooh, all of Furr by Blitzen Trapper. "So I drove into the words and wandered aimlessly about/till I heard my mother shouting through the fog/It turned out to be the howling of a dog/Or a wolf to be exact, the sound sent shivers down my back/But I was drawn into the pack, and before long/they allowed me to join in and sing their song"Suggested by @brightlyanna