My Favorite Books I've Read This Year
In the order I read them not liked them because I have trouble limiting my favorites
- •We Were Liars by E. LockhartDid not see this ending coming for a mile.
- •The Girl on the Train by Paula HawkinsI only had this from the library for 2 weeks and my mom and I both read it in that time. The hype is real.
- •Jaws by Peter BenchelyReally cool though I don't recommend reading it during the summer like me.
- •My life in France by Julia ChildSeriously so inspiring to cook and to move abroad.
- •The Invasion of the Tearling by Erika JohansenThe first book in this series was good. This one was absolutely insane and I cannot wait to see how the author wraps this series up.
- •Crazy Rich Asians/ China Rich Girlfriend by Kevin KwanI was late to the game so I read them both together and omg insanely good and will make you want to go all over Asia and eat everything.
- •Why Not Me by Mindy KalingRead it in a day and immediately regretted how fast it was over.
- •As If: The Oral History of Clueless by Jen ChaneyReally fun and made me think of my childhood.