2016's Hot New Advertising Acronyms
Want to be the the biggest douche in your marketing department? Get familiar with the buzziest new advertising acronyms of 2016!
- •B2BBBusinesses that sell mainly to Basic Bitches (Ugg, Starbucks, Skinny Girl Alcohol, Marc Jacobs)
- •AC/DC TestingTesting really old email subjects with equally as old but different email bodies.
- •FJSPP - Fat Jew Stolen Post PercentagePercentage of your original content that has been stolen and reposted by the Fat Jew
- •CPFB - Cost Per Fan BoyThe amount of money spent on brand impressions needed to get someone to post about your product or service on a social media.
- •E/T Ratio - Emoji to (non-emoji) Text RatioExamples in nature have been as high as 1000% in teenage Instagram posts.
- •ROIL - Return on Intern LaborActual value received from your buddies kid who gets paid $10/hour to sit around your office all day.