IBC STUDENTS CAST IN STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS
Not all students, not all characters, all accurate.
- •Finn - MeAfter researching similar lists, I've discovered that I'm most like Finn. I like to think that we both can have a sense of humor in the worst of times. At first, I would run until my friends/family was in danger then I'd flip a switch.
- •Rey - CatherinePopular choice. I see why. Cat and Rey are both out spoken women that do what needs to be done. Both have an array of talents
- •Han Solo - CarterAt first kind of his own guy, but now a part of a growing family. Carter and Han are both dads with kid tendencies. Both are cool to hang with
- •Chewy - Brandon NortonMuch like Chewy, probably the best person in the universe at hugging. Also everyone's secret favorite.
- •Leia - SkyeJust seems a lot more chill in those movie and Skye Matlock is the pinnacle of chill. I also feel like Skye might have the force.
- •Kylo Ren - RoyceThey both contain serious rage but have glimpses of hope. Both are fresh. I'm sure Kylo has blood pressure issues as well.
- •BB-8 - MarkQuick to love and always getting us in trouble if ya know what I mean
- •R2-D2 - ParkerDependable and independent. Shows up late to the party (rip) but still an OG (not rip cuz you're fresh)
- •Poe Dameron - Matt HamiltonThese dudes are as cool as the other side of the pillow
- •Maz Kanata - AvorySo little and wise
- •Luke Skywalker - TannerNot always present, but always being searched for. Both could catch a fly with chopsticks. Would enjoy breakfast for dinner with both.
- •J.J Abrams - RughWhat's a movie without a director? And whats a youth group without Rugh? Both irreplaceable, Rugh is most likely to direct the dope spinoff movies.