MY HS PRINCIPAL HATED ME BECAUSE I
The feeling was mutual. Let me also say that I was a straight A student and only rebelled because ugh he was the worst. @EmilyAnnA can attest.
- •Started a kite flying club during 8th period.We got away with it 4 times.
- •Punishment: new cameras installed facing the back fieldSorry about that, future rebels.
- •Started a protest called "Free Tido" to get my bff out of detention.Included t-shirts, chants during lunch, and a pep rally boycott.
- •Punishment: threat of suspension"If I see one more Free Tido t-shirt, you will be suspended. I know you're the ring leader."
- •Convinced the entire junior class to wear the same pair of goofy glasses for yearbook pictures.The first 8 people in line made it through before the snitch yearbook editor got the principal.
- •Punishment: my picture isn't in the yearbook for that yearHe made everyone retake their photos. "This is serious. It's a public record." Four of us refused the retake.
- •Persisted in leading Wildcats for Christ even after all "non-academic or athletic" clubs were banned from meeting during free period.We began a bible study on martyrs 😎
- •Punishment: club disbandedor so he thought 😎😎😎😎😎😎
- •Plastered lockers with I Love Boobies posters after the bracelets were banned.
- •Punishment: the entire junior class took the blame so we lost free period for a day
- •Designed the administration page so that everyone looked professional and scholarly....
- •...except for him.
- •Punishment: nothingDidn't get published till after I graduated ✌🏾️