TATTOOS I'VE DONE THAT AREN'T REAL
Most of them were done with an ink pen.
- •This one was especially difficult because @EmilyAnnA has the soft skin of a baby angel and it doesn't like ink.
- •Koi fish on my favorite person to doodle on AKA my sister's ex-boyfriend......Is that awkward? He just has the perfect skin for this kind of thing? Is that more awkward? Do I care?
- •This was my first ever! And it took two hours or the entirety of The Secret Life of Walter Mitty, depending on how you measure time.
- •Angel wings on my sister. Her (secret) dream is to be a VS angel.
- •Another wing on the lovely @hayley_cobb
- •Same piece because you guys needed to see her face because isn't she beautiful?! @hayley_cobb everyone! 👏🏽👏🏼👏🏻👏🏿👏🏾👏🏼
- •Again with my sister's ex.He was definitely not a keeper, and I'm very proud of her for cutting it off! ....but I'm going to miss this about him. I don't feel weird about this.