Books I Have Read More Than Once (Ongoing List)
I like to read. A lot. But I'm not a huge fan of re-reads. So if I've read a book more than once, it's GREAT.
- •Anne of Green Gables by L. M. MontgomerySuch a classic. My aunt, @NeighborFoodie, encouraged this by buying me the box set for my birthday one year.
- •The Lily Series by Nancy RueThese books got me through my pre-teen years 😆 I started reading them because of my sister, @aubreywhy, so thank you 😊
- •The Christy Miller Series by Robin Jones GunnThese are so good. I also credit my discovering them to @NeighborFoodie 👏🏼
- •The Glenbrooke Series by Robin Jones GunnA continuation of the characters in Christy's books. Just as good if not better than the original!
- •The Giver by Lois LowryA short and sweet book. I really love the recent film adaptation too.
- •The Magician's Nephew and The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe by C.S. LewisI'm currently in the process of reading all 7 books in order. I love my Barnes & Noble complete series edition 🤗
- •The Selection, The Elite, The One, and The Heir by Kiera CassSO GOOD. The latest book, The Crown, came out a few months ago so it'll be time for a re-read soon.