BOOKS I'VE READ IN 2017 📚
I'm curious how many books I can read in a year. This does not include books for school, which would add many more 🤓
- 1.Spoken For by Robin Jones Gunn and Alyssa Joy Bethke (1st time)⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Such a good book. What a great reminder of God's love for us.
- 2.The Selection by Kiera Cass (2nd time)⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️All the feels. Highly recommend!
- 3.The Elite by Kiera Cass (2nd time)⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️This was way more intense than I remembered. Wowza!
- 4.The One by Kiera Cass (2nd time)⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Amazing.
- 5.A Lady in Disguise by Sandra Byrd (1st time)⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️So intriguing! Romance and mystery in historical London.
- 6.Lost in a Book: An Enchanting Original Story by Jennifer Donnelly (1st time)⭐️⭐️⭐️My sister gave this to me for my birthday. It was very entertaining and a perfect read after watching the new Beauty and the Beast!
- 7.Salty Kisses by Robin Jones Gunn (1st time)⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️I just love this author and her characters. I will forever be reading books from Robin!
- 8.Bride of a Distant Isle (6/18, 1st time)⭐️⭐️⭐️Very intriguing story!