Full House Main Characters, Ranked
I absolutely love Full House, so here is my ranking of the 10 main characters!
- 1.Uncle JesseLet's face it. He basically made the show and was your childhood crush. And that voice 😍
- 2.Steve HaleDoes this one need an explanation? He was such a sweet boyfriend to DJ and every time he spoke, I heard Aladdin. Anyone else?
- 3.Stephanie TannerI'm not sure why, but Stephanie has always been my favorite of the daughters. Maybe it's because I can relate to her sarcasm and blunt-ness 😂
- 4.Joey GladstoneI always loved how Joey used his comedic talents to cheer up the girls. He always seemed to know the perfect thing to say to solve any problem.
- 5.DJ TannerIt was really cool to watch DJ grow up over the course of the show. I think that Candace did a great job of playing her throughout the toughest times of her life, too.
- 6.Danny TannerDon't get me wrong, I enjoyed Danny throughout the show. But I always felt that his being a "clean-freak" was a bit overdone.
- 7.Michelle TannerMichelle was adorable as a toddler, but I didn't enjoy her in the later seasons. I'm not sure why, she just wasn't a favorite.
- 8.Rebecca DonaldsonNothing against Becky, I'm just more attached to the other characters. Jesse and Becky's relationship was great, but beyond that, I'm not a huge fan.
- 9.Kimmy GibblerI never thought Kimmy was funny. Honestly, she just wasn't realistic. She was almost the Urkel of Full House. But I am enjoying her so far in Fuller House, so that's saying something!
- 10.Vicky LarsonI just didn't like her personality. Plain and simple. I'm glad she was able to make Danny happy for awhile, but that's the extent of my attachment.