Full House Main Characters, Ranked
I absolutely love Full House, so here is my ranking of the 10 main characters!
- •Uncle JesseLet's face it. He basically made the show and was your childhood crush. And that voice 😍
- •Steve HaleDoes this one need an explanation? He was such a sweet boyfriend to DJ and every time he spoke, I heard Aladdin. Anyone else?
- •Stephanie TannerI'm not sure why, but Stephanie has always been my favorite of the daughters. Maybe it's because I can relate to her sarcasm and blunt-ness 😂
- •Joey GladstoneI always loved how Joey used his comedic talents to cheer up the girls. He always seemed to know the perfect thing to say to solve any problem.
- •DJ TannerIt was really cool to watch DJ grow up over the course of the show. I think that Candace did a great job of playing her throughout the toughest times of her life, too.
- •Danny TannerDon't get me wrong, I enjoyed Danny throughout the show. But I always felt that his being a "clean-freak" was a bit overdone.
- •Michelle TannerMichelle was adorable as a toddler, but I didn't enjoy her in the later seasons. I'm not sure why, she just wasn't a favorite.
- •Rebecca DonaldsonNothing against Becky, I'm just more attached to the other characters. Jesse and Becky's relationship was great, but beyond that, I'm not a huge fan.
- •Kimmy GibblerI never thought Kimmy was funny. Honestly, she just wasn't realistic. She was almost the Urkel of Full House. But I am enjoying her so far in Fuller House, so that's saying something!
- •Vicky LarsonI just didn't like her personality. Plain and simple. I'm glad she was able to make Danny happy for awhile, but that's the extent of my attachment.