GOOD THINGS IN 2016
2016 was a great year for me!
- 1.I bought my first car, a 2001 Cadillac Eldorado named Sandy🎉
- 2.I turned 16🎉Finally!
- 3.I got my license 🎉Freedom, baby! (jk, I never go anywhere because I'm a hermit)
- 4.I got accepted to my dream school🎉I will most likely be attending there next fall!
- 5.I became a much healthier person🎉Mostly through counting calories and exercising more.
- 6.I grew closer to a really good friend🎉I just love her❤
- 7.I earned college credit at my future college🎉Perks of attending an online public school: free dual enrollment!
- 8.I started playing on the worship teams at both my youth group and church🎉It's a blast!
- 9.I read a lot of good books🎉The Selection series, The Chronicles of Narnia, Anomaly series, Pride & Prejudice, and Cinderella's Shoes to name a few
- 10.I met some cool people and did some awesome things:🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉
- 11.Zachary LeviYes, I know I talk about this all the time. But it did happen in 2016, sooooo 😉
- 12.Jordan FisherHe's in Teen Beach Movie, Grease Live, soundtrack of Moana, and recently was adopted into the Hamilton family. He's going places!
- 13.Relient KWe saw them with Switchfoot. Amazing show!
- 14.Mario KartWe dressed up as Mario Kart characters for trunk or treat with our church. So fun!
- 15.I'm ready for you, 2017!