Inspired by @amieshmamie
- •SportsDon't get me wrong. I played basketball for 3 years and volleyball for 2. But I quickly realized that I was a much more "casual" player, which meant I didn't fit in the world of middle and high school sports. So much time and money is spent on televised sports, and I just don't get the hype!
- •ClutterThis picture gives me hard-core anxiety. I never go to bed with a messy room, and I hope I can find a college roommate that shares my habits!
- •OlivesI like to think I'm sophisticated. That's why I've tried olives COUNTLESS TIMES, but I cannot get over the texture and taste. 😷
- •Harry PotterPotter Heads, don't attack me. Even if I was interested in HP, my parents never allowed us to read it because of the magic in it. And surprising to most, I agree with them! I'd rather not mess with anything that opposes the Bible. Again, this is my opinion. Take it or leave it 😊
- •Katy Perry, Nicki Minaj, Selena Gomez, Jessie J, P!nk, Sia, Lady Gaga, Beyoncé, Rihanna, etc.These ladies all fit into one category in my mind: pop singers that over-sing and have been in the spotlight for way too long.
- •Road RageI'm a new driver. I turned 16 in March and got my license in April. My dad and sister (@yutzyheat and @aubreywhy) are prone to road rage, and I've felt the anger of other drivers around me. My thoughts: You don't know if the "bad driver" is a new driver, so please don't get mad and make them nervous! Give them the benefit of the doubt. That's all.
- •Super long lists.I have a short attention span on social media!