The story of my profile picture
Requested by @justjills
- •Last week, my family vacationed in New York City for 2 days
- •My wonderful sister, @aubreywhy, bought Broadway tickets for us and our mom. Aubrey is a huge fan of Zachary Levi, (because of Chuck and Tangled), and really wanted to see him star in the revival of the '60's musical, She Loves Me.
- •I was on board from the start because Flynn Rider. I am the biggest Disney fan, and I've also seen Zac in a Hallmark Movies & Mysteries movie called Remember Sunday.I would highly recommend that if you're looking for a good chick flick.
- •We arrived in NYC on Thursday, and we spent the whole day in the city. My sister and I could. not. wait. to see the show. We both love musicals and had never seen a Broadway show before.Aubrey had also read that Zac was known to sign autographs and take picture afterwards, so that was exciting.
- •The show was FANTASTIC. I can't wait for the soundtrack to come out so I can learn all the words.My mom was amazed at the quality of the show, since we had only seen high school and community theatre prior to She Loves Me.
- •When the Finale and bows started, Aubrey told me to get up. I fast-walked to the stage door to try and get a good spot in line.We ended up THIRD in line to meet the cast. I was ecstatic.
- •Laura Benanti pre-signed a bunch of Playbills because she had to leave right after the show.That was so sweet of her!
- •Then I had Gavin Creel, Tom McGowan, Jane Krakowski, and Nicholas Barasch sign aforementioned Playbill.So I had 5 Broadway actors sign my Playbill and Zac hadn't even come out yet?!
- •Then, it happened. Zachary Levi appeared. He set up speakers and blasted Justin Timberlake.It was a party.
- •He went through the line and signed everyone's Playbills and said he'd go back through and get pictures.As he signed my Playbill, I told him he was my favorite Disney prince. He said, "Thank you. You have good taste!" 😍
- •After about 15-20 minutes of waiting, he came back through and got pictures.He put his hand on my shoulder and my profile picture was born.
- •Sweetest guy ever.