WHEN NETFLIX LETS YOU DOWN
This may seem silly, but I'm serious about my retro sitcoms.
- •I came home from church and was so excited to relax and watch Everybody Loves Raymond on Netflix.
- •I LOVE that show and I'm watching it all the way through for the first time.
- •I'm halfway through season 3.
- •I opened my Netflix app and didn't see ELR in my "continue watching."
- •It wasn't on "my list" either.
- •Oh no.
- •It can't be.
- •Please tell me it's still on Netflix!!
- •I googled it and alas, ELR was among the many things removed from Netflix as of September 1st.
- •ELR is still re-airing on tv, but only seasons 8 and 9.
- •I DON'T WATCH SHOWS OUT OF ORDER.
- •So now I have to decide if I want to:
- •A. Borrow the seasons from the library and have to deal with due dates.
- •B. Spend $70 to buy the whole series on Amazon.Which isn't a lot but still an investment.
- •Or C. Pay for a subscription to Hulu for a couple of months so I can finish the show.
- •Quite the dilemma.
- •Thanks a lot, Netflix.