Thoughts a new mom has daily
Even the second time around, the same thoughts arise when u have a newborn.
- •Wow the sunrise. Haven't seen that since my 20's. It's so quiet I like itOk it's been 3 weeks I've seen plenty.
- •Did I brush my teeth? No. I need to do that.Repeat thought until bedtime and you realize you never did.
- •Is that my armpits or spit up I smell?Did I even put on deodorant?
- •Should I shower?What's the point? (See spit up)
- •Coffee. I need coffee. To survive.Nothing like Dunkin and if u go visit a new mom, bring some. We are the walking dead.
- •Whoever says their baby slept through the night since birth is an asshole.Or lying. Or they forgot.
- •Really baby? You're hungry every hour?At least I'm burning tuns of calories. Sorry nipples.
- •I'm so skinny already! Thanks breastfeeding!... Till you try to put on regular clothes instead of your pjs and realize you aren't THAT skinny. Psyche
- •I'll never take 2 hours of uninterrupted sleep for granted again.
- •This time will fly by. It just doesn't feel like it right now. Hang in there. You will sleep again.