ADVICE I WISH I WAS GIVEN WHEN I WAS A NEW MOM
- •Try to breastfeed, but if it doesn't work, don't beat yourself up about it.
- •Nipple pain. Oh the nipple pain. Toe-curling pain.
- •Things will be messy. Always. Even when they're no longer babies. The table, the living room, your clothes, their clothes, the car, EVERYTHING. You can clean up, organize, but it will still turn messy. Accept it.
- •Your clothes will be as wipes to your three year-old.
- •If you have a little boy, there will be peepee pain that only your husband can understand.
- •Your boob will be stepped on, often. Especially if you co-sleep.
- •Ear ache. Oh poor babies with ear ache.