TOP DREAM ROLES FROM MUSICALS
Obsessed with musicals so seems only fitting that this should be my first list...
- 1.ELLE WOODS (Legally Blonde)She's one of the strongest musical theatre characters of all time, proving you don't have to conform to stereotypes set for you and to follow your heart. What other role model do you need?
- 2.VERONICA SAWYER (Heathers)All I want is for a crazy serial killer to fall in love with me. Is that too much to ask? Also, Dead girl walking.
- 3.SANDY (Grease)This musical is one of the reasons why I do this, and was my first leading role ever. What can I say? I have a soft spot for her.
- 4.ANGELICA SCHUYLER (Hamilton)No explanation needed.
- 5.WEDNESDAY ADDAMS (The Addams Family)Recently landed this role in a local production and have fallen in love.
- 6.EPONINE (Les Miserables)Clichè I know. And even though I've been tagged as a Cosette, I hope to one day be able to play her (especially after reading the book).
- 7.ELPHABA OR GLINDA (Wicked)Don't care which and don't care if I'm breaking the rules (it's one musical so I'm counting them as one).
- 8.BELLE (Beauty and the Beast)She is the reason I ever started reading and thank god! Favourite Disney princess, film and she shows that it doesn't matter if people think you're weird, the right person will love you for who you are.
- 9.ARIEL (The Little Mermaid)Sierra Boggess.
- 10.CALAMITY JANE (Calamity Jane)Another strong woman and I feel she'd be absolutely hilarious to play.