5 photos on my phone, chosen at random
- •A Puppy I Saw at WorkI used to have an Instagram account for all of the dogs that I would see when I was working. It was mildly successful.
- •That Time it Snowed in Birmingham, ALI am from Pennsylvania so snow is not a big deal to me, but I do enjoy it. The South has no clue how to handle snow or ice or any weather other than extreme heat.
- •A Picture of a Picture of My Wife and I at the ZooWe. Love. The. Zoo.
- •One of the Many Times at DisneyI am a huge fan of all the things Orlando has to offer. We are actually moving to Orlando in August! I think I am the biggest Harry Potter fan you could meet. So I am excited to go to Universal all the damn time.
- •A Wedding Picture of My Best Bud ChrisChris started all the dancing. He is not afraid to be the biggest idiot in the room and that's why I love him.
- •BONUS: My Wife is Knows BestI insisted we would have no problem driving my car up this icy snow covered hill. She begged me to reconsider. I did not. My car slid back down and got stuck. We sat in the frigid cold for a few hours before she saved the day.