Some things I love
Just a few...
- •My wifeShe is just a stellar human being and I have no clue how I bewitched her into marrying me.
- •Harry PotterI think I am one of the biggest Harry Potter fans around. The list of Harry Potter related achievements I can claim is absurd. To this day I have not met anyone who I could consider to be on my level of fandom. I'm a nerd.
- •DisneyI love all things Disney. I'm moving to Orlando in a few months to start an internship at Walt Disney World, and I could not be more excited!
- •CookingI grew up wanting to be a chef so I was always interested in cooking. I don't see it as a chore, it helps me wind down after work.
- •The OfficeIt's always on in the background. I know it by heart.
- •Wet ShavingI enjoy shaving like my grandfather did. It's incredibly relaxing, and my face is so damn smooth.
- •BreakfastBacon. Eggs. Pancakes. Orange juice. It's all next level.