NEW SONGS THAT IM SUPER OBSESSED WITH RIGHT NOW
My first list! Here are some new songs that I've been jamming to and putting on repeat lately.
- •The Fritz by CRUISRI've listened to this song maybe 300 times and it only came out two weeks ago. Such a feel good song about going on a late night adventure with a special somebody.
- •Talk Too Much by COINAn incredibly catchy, head bopping tune with lyrics that somewhat do not make sense (probably because they.... talk too much?)
- •Golden Days by WhitneyFalsetto acoustic sounds with a bit of brass about a relationship that fell apart. Everything about this song is beautiful.
- •San Francisco Bay by PalmasPhilly based band with a Bahamas/The Beach Boys vibe that sings about love and the sunny west coast weather a lot
- •Get Away by PaperwhiteA synth/electro-pop song about wanting to run away with somebody. This song will make you close your eyes and sway side to side.
- •Let Go by Dive InNeed some electro-pop summer songs to listen to in the car? Listen to Dive In.
- •Radio Silence by James BlakeSuper chill electro r&b song from the genius that is James! Singers voice in this song sounds a bit like Gallant and Sam Smith.
- •Past Lives by Local NativesLocal Natives is my favorite band and they're finally back. I can't not have them in this list! If you liked their song Breakers, this song has the same feel.