Already on li.st? Open in app.
May as well jump on this bandwagon. Do other people really do this randomly? I'm doing it. 💯random.
- •Texted to my husband to get his opinion. I got them both.
- •This is currently my fave pic on my phone. I cropped my friend's face because I love her and she's making a crazy face here.
- •Yes! So glad this randomly came up. The best tree in our neighborhood by far.
May 1st is May Day
- •When I was a little girl, all my friends and I would make baskets, fill them with candy or other goodies, leave them on each other's front porch, ring the doorbell and run!
- •A few years ago, I had great nostalgia for this holiday tradition and started it up again. I discovered that none of my friends in LA knew about this or even about May Day.This adds to the excitement because everyone is just trying to figure out what happened and no one suspects me.
- •Last year I was super busy on May Day so I only had time to make a gift for my husband. I got him an adorable little succulent arrangement and left it on the step outside his studio. I knocked on the door twice and he didn't come out. The third time, I knocked and ran around the corner. I heard him coming and barely contained my excitement.He came storming out the door, thinking someone was playing a prank on him (I was). He stepped on the succulents and then kicked them as he came out. I was still giggling. He and I then stared at each other in shock as the realization hit us regarding what had just happened. I burst into involuntary tears and he yelled "Nooooo!" He thought it was the sweetest thing ever and I was so sad he had destroyed my gift. We did salvage all the succulents and now this is my favorite May Day story.
I was 17
- •I had a truly glorious summer.One highlight: dancing in the flooded streets with my bestie on a hot summer day.
- •I went on solo photo adventures, driving a few minutes from home to find a rough country road to explore.
- •I made All-State Orchestra, All-State Band, and All-State Chamber OrchestraAdmitted orchestra/band geek over here.
Growing up, my parents allowed and encouraged us to have as many pets as we could care for.
- •In toddlerhood: 2 fish named Loggie and Shrmph (not sure of the spelling on that last one since I was pre-literate when I named him)
- •In elementary school:
- •A frog, TadWe ordered him through the mail.
Places I would live if I were tiny
- •Inside one of these shells:Really enjoy the aesthetic here, but not much variety of options inside for furnishings.
- •In this hanging basket:Mid-range points for aesthetic and practicality, but seems so cliche to be a tiny person living in a basket.
- •Inside a drawer with this organizing tray.Super practical and super lame.