HIGHLIGHTS OF 2015
I know this is like a week late, but I just downloaded the list app today!
- •Buying tickets to the Women's World Cup finalI was itching to travel, so in March, on a whim, I bought tickets to the women's World Cup final in Vancouver.
- •SeattleI flew to Seattle by myself for 4th of July with plans to rent a car and head up to Vancouver if the USWNT made the final. I rediscovered just how much I love going new places.
- •Seeing the USWNT win the World CupWhat a game.
- •Taylor Swift 1989 World TourBest. Night. Ever.
- •TherapyTherapy is rad.
- •JournalingI started writing again. Writing is therapeutic. Writing is happiness.
- •Running a marathonSix weeks after kind of a mind fuck of a breakup, I ran my first marathon. Hands down one of the best things I've ever done. Highly recommended.
- •My birthdayI had a lot of fun!
- •NovemberPost breakup I went to Florida, California, Connecticut, Boston, and New York. I ran two half marathons and a 10K. I saw my sisters and my favorite cousin. I ran away. I ran back home.
- •Rearranging my apartmentThis Christmas I gave myself the gift of making my apartment feel like my own instead of the space I shared with my ex for four years.
- •Discovery/RediscoveryOpening myself up to trying new things, meeting new people, listening to more music, being friendlier, being a better friend, saying yes, and sometimes not.
- •PizzaEvery slice, every pie, alone or with friends, new year or not. Pizza is my happy place.
- •FriendsI have the best friends. Loves of my life.