Already on li.st? Open in app.
How do you follow up the worst year. Will continue to grow as the year grows.
- •Start doing things for me, not for anyone else.What you think of yourself is more important then what others think of you.
- •Find my identity again and be confident in it.Stop second guessing myself. Stop hiding. Stop being ashamed of messing up.
- •Move forward or let goLingering life decisions weigh a ton
Story of my life. However you make a good living first so that you have the money to make an even bigger impact. And help out throughout.
- •8th grade history teacher.A time right before high school so I could stress the importance of the years to come. But also give an accurate depiction of the past worlds.
- •High-school guidance counselor in a low in-come area.College is a possibility for everyone. Just because many people in their circles haven't expected it of them doesn't mean they can't get their, I'd love to show students that.
- •Food Pantry OperatorBeing able to help people get warm meals everyday, sounds like a dream job to me.