How do you follow up the worst year. Will continue to grow as the year grows.
- •Start doing things for me, not for anyone else.What you think of yourself is more important then what others think of you.
- •Find my identity again and be confident in it.Stop second guessing myself. Stop hiding. Stop being ashamed of messing up.
- •Move forward or let goLingering life decisions weigh a ton
- •Salah / QuranRe-establish both. Only good things happen to me when I'm memorizing.
- •Become a Leader againI've got it in me to take charge. Plan, create. Use my abilities with confidence
- •Find happiness outside of a relationshipI couldn't even say what my favorite hobby is. Or what I'm happiest doing.
- •Stop caring about what everyone thinks.Post more. Be open. Be honest. Be out there!
- •Save half my pay check every monthStop spending so much. Cut unneeded cost
- •Volunteer moreHelps me stay humble and keeps me happy helping