Careers I'd Pursue If Money Wasn't An Option
Story of my life. However you make a good living first so that you have the money to make an even bigger impact. And help out throughout.
- •8th grade history teacher.A time right before high school so I could stress the importance of the years to come. But also give an accurate depiction of the past worlds.
- •High-school guidance counselor in a low in-come area.College is a possibility for everyone. Just because many people in their circles haven't expected it of them doesn't mean they can't get their, I'd love to show students that.
- •Food Pantry OperatorBeing able to help people get warm meals everyday, sounds like a dream job to me.
- •Netflix Content RaterI honestly made that up. But it sounds like an ideal job for me.
- •Professional Ping Pong playerNot that good but would be fun to play all day
- •Basketball AnalystWatch basketball and talk about it all day? And get paid to do that. Even if it was for a no name blog would be fun