PLANTS I WILL ACCIDENTALLY KILL THIS YEAR
I'm trying to grow a garden. I will likely fail.
- •BasilI started the herb garden first, but the people at the nursery told me I need to pinch it. Why must I abuse a plant?
- •ThymeI'm not even sure why I bought it.
- •CilantroOkay, this was mostly dead when I bought it. It was in a pot that was too small. So I'm going to forgive myself.
- •CucumbersApparently they don't grow well in Colorado because it's dry here, so I'm destined to fail.
- •Tomato (cherry and roma)I might actually have a shot at not killing these. But only because I bought three.
- •SpinachKale light.
- •CauliflowerI don't even know why I think this has a chance.
- •JalapeñoMy husband really wanted to grow peppers. If anything succeeds.... oh hell, I hate jalapeños.