Best Bagels in LA
I am from New Jersey and I have spent a lot of time in New York. I know my fucking bagels. There is a myth that you can't find good bagels in LA. Yes, they are hard to come by, but they exist. Here are the best ones I've had. Add yours!
- •New York Bagel and Deli, Mar VistaFor sure the best bagel I've had in LA. Found this six minutes after I moved to Mar Vista. You're welcome. But don't tell anyone else about it.
- •Yeastie Boys, Food Truck in various locations in WeHo, DTLA, and SilverlakeCould really go for their vegan Mishka sandwich RIGHT NOW.
- •Brooklyn Water Bagel (Near LAX)Skeptic at first because Larry King's face is on the billboard, but check it out if you're in the area or going to/from the airport - it's NY bagels at their finest...in LA.Suggested by @DrPinho
- •Bagel BrokerIf you like it, like, with the works especially. Fairfax districtSuggested by @bjnovak
- •GjustaIn Venice. Not a bagel place but the bagel sandwiches are, like everything else there, stupendousSuggested by @bjnovak
- •Sam's Bagels in LarchmontPerfect ratio of soft doughyness in the middle with a crunchy outside.Suggested by @TJ
- •@RachelP the Bagel Factory on Robertson and Cadillac 😛Suggested by @Caitlin
- •New York Bagel & Deli, Santa MonicaHaven't been to the one in Mar Vista but this one is right out of the East Village.Suggested by @johnnyartpants