Best Vegan/Vegetarian Food in Philly
Thanks for asking!! I'll update as I think of more.
- •VedgeRich Landau is a GOD. This is hands down the best vegan food of all time and also the best food period in Philadelphia and also maybe the entire world.
- •HipCityVegYou absolutely must get the Crispy City Ranch sandwich (with Buffalo), fries with the Sriracha dipping sauce, and a milkshake. This is one of those places where your non vegan companions won't believe you that it's actually vegan.
- •Blackbird PizzeriaVegan pizza, wings, sandwiches. I've gone here multiple days in a row.
- •El Camino RealNot strictly vegan or vegetarian but the best veggie wings probably in the entire world tbh.
- •Dos SegundosAgain, not strictly vegan or vegetarian but great options and the best margaritas in the city.
- •Memphis TaproomGreat bar in a non touristy location wth amazing non healthy vegan and vegetarian options.
- •Charlie Was A SinnerAll vegan. Tapas and cocktails and low lighting!!!
- •ZahavIsraeli food by my celeb chef crush Michael Solomonov with plenty of veg options and unbelievable hummus.
- •DizengoffAll hummus all day by my MCM Michael Solomonov.
- •Cafe LiftGreat vegetarian brunch options. I've tried to eat vegan here and I fail every time bc it's not possible but this is the best brunch in the city IMO.
- •V StreetOwned by Richard Landau. Easier to get reservations than Vedge.
- •Bar BombonEntirely vegan menu of tacos, nachos, empanadas, and more. Also a good place to take non vegans/vegetarians because they won't be able to tell the difference.
- •Sabrina's CafeGreat brunch place that makes everyone of all dietary restrictions happy.
- •Loco PezA hole in the wall taco place that tweets last minute once a week that there's a surprise $1 taco night. You might wait 90 mins for a table on that night but well worth it and lots of vegan and vegetarian options. Also you can hang out at other bars in the area while you wait.